Having spent a lot of time selecting a great all rounder moving led we finally settled on these fantastic units made in Italy.
We were looking for a bright compact fixture with build quality that rivals all and we found it, packed with great features such as endless pan, a super smooth zoom and the most attractive colour options our stock of Nicks have been used on shows and tv appearances across the globe.
Specified by our in house lighting gurus on almost every show if you are looking for a proper led wash then these are for you!
Cased in pairs and supplied with powercon to your choice, rigging clamps and safety’s. Quantity is not an issue so give us a shout with your requirement.
We can prep moving light hires to your specification including case colouring and addressing.
NICK NRG 1201 is the most efficient LED moving head wash light ever produced and, thanks to its specifically developed optical group, fears no competition. The exceptional brightness/consumption ratio makes NICK NRG 1201 a truly “green” fixture.
NICK NRG’s new-generation optical group is an exclusive D.T.S. feature.
NICK NRG 1201 is equipped with 30 high-power full-colour LEDs (RGBW).
NICK NRG 1201 features 8°- 50° motorized zoom with a high-efficiency optical system enabling it to be used as a PC Beam or a very wide Wash and ultra-fast silent Pan/Tilt.
NICK NRG 1201 (FPR) is also equipped with the “FPR” system (‘Free Pan Rotation’ – patent pending), which enables limitless pan rotation in both directions, with no need for inversion.
NICK NRG 1201 is suitable for top professional applications, such as tours and special events. NICK NRG 1201 is also available as NICK NRG 1201 CT (30 Full White LEDs, 2700°K – 6500°K).
* 30 Full Colour LEDs (RGBW)
* 8°- 50° linear motorized zoom with high efficiency optical system
* Uniform projection on surfaces, from very wide Wash to PC Beam
* 16 million colours
* Wide palette of pure uniform whites with variable linear colour temperature (2700°K – 8000°K)
Interface / Control / Programming
* Multi-function OLED graphic colour display + 4 soft keys: control / management / monitoring of the main parameters
* Controlled via DMX 512 and RDM standard digital communication protocols
* Wireless ready
* Ethernet ready
* Internal operating system updatable via D.T.S. RED BOX interface via “D.T.S. firmware upgrade utility” program on windows based PC
20 DMX channels
Pan & Tilt
NICK NRG 1201 FPR
* ‘FPR’: limitless pan rotation, in either direction, never having to reverse motion; Tilt 270° (1,2 sec.)
NICK NRG 1201
* Ultra-fast movement: Pan 540° (2 sec.); Tilt 270° (1,2 sec.)
* 16-bit movement resolution
* 4 Selectable speed ranges
* Electronic full-range AC 90-260 V 50 / 60 Hz
* Power consumption:
90 V – 3,7 A – 340 W
120 V – 2,83 A – 340 W
230 V – 1,47 A – 340 W
260 V – 1,3 A – 340 W
* DMX: 4 XLR connectors (3-pole In and Out; 5-pole In and Out) by Neutrik;
* Power supply: POWERCON IN/OUT connectors by Neutrik
Operating ambient temperature
-10° / 40°
Certification CE; LED Class: Class 2 LED product
* 1 x POWERCON male cable connector (cod. 0520P014)
* 1 x XLR 5 Pins male cable connector (cod. 0508B028)
* 1 x XLR 5 Pins female cable connector (cod. 0508B027)
* “C” Clamp GQUICK with “Fast Lock” connection 1/4 turn (cod. 0521A014)
* User’s manual
"It went great, thank you. It was jam-packed and everyone was impressed by the look of the stage."